Sunday 30 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (21)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



 Only three books this week (I'm slowing down successfully!) - but they are all incredibly exciting! I received both What's Left of Me and Dance Of Shadows for review. I absolutely love the idea behind What's Left of Me, and just look at the gorgeous cover of Dance of Shadows - Wow!


To be honest, I had no intention of going out on the day of publication to buy The Casual Vacancy, but once the day came around, I couldn't resist and so a copy of the book was brought home for me on the day. I started reading it on the day and, to be honest, I am making quite slow progress - I don't know why, but it's taking me a while to get through! So far, all I can say is that it is what I expected.

What did you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. I'm reading What's Left of Me at the moment, and I love the cover of Dance of Shadows! I'll have to check that one out.
    Happy Reading!

    My STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked What's Left of Me. It was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these look great! I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews for Casual Vacancy. Curious to see what you think about it.

    Book Buzz @ A2H

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! Only seeing a few of JK's book this week. Haven't decided myself if I wanted to read it. Have soooo many other books to read now it's hard to fit in time to return to a classic author! Will definitely look forward to your review!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for Dance of Shadows is gorgeous! Can't wait to read it!
    Looking forward to your review on it first!

    Here's My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh!! What's Left of Me-I need to pick this one up! I also picked up The Casual Vacancy but I haven't started yet... I'm scared I'll hate it I think!

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to read What's Left of Me and Dance of Shadows! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great books Stephanie! Dance of Shadows looks and sounds amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! Also I seem to be the only one who doesn't have a copy of The Casual Vacancy! :( I hope it picks up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw a lot of people got Dance of Shadown; I think it looks great, the cover is georgeus! What's Left Of Me is on my to read list and I can't wait to put my hands on it!

    Happy reading!
    My showcase @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's left of me, great! A lot of people got Dance of shadows. I love the cover :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of these books but I can't wait to read What's Left of Me! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Whats Left of Me and Dance of Shadows looks soooo good! I hope you enjoy these

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't know if I should read The Casual Vacancy or not....
    I hope you'll review it!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!