Sunday 9 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (18)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

I received three adult/erotica books this week - They are With My Body, Bride Stripped Bare and Beauty's Punishment. I am really hoping to have some success with at least one of these books. I'd really like to read a well written book in this genre and so I hope one of these will be for me. I am also very excited to read Florence + The Machine: An Almighty Sound as I love her! 

I was very pleased to be announced as the winner of a giveaway in which I won a copy of The Blessed which looks absolutely fantastic. Thank you to Sam for sending me a copy!

What did you all get this week?

13 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy The Blessed. It wasn't for me but I look forward to seeing what you think! And wow. A Florence book? I need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my Body sounds interesting, hope you enjoy!
    My STS:World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the Anne Rice book years ago. It's funny that they are now back in print, thanks to 50 Shades. I think I might re-read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got The Blessed a few weeks back, I love the look of it but I haven't read it yet. I must get to it soon!

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read the Anne Rice beauty series ages ago. Loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i looooove florence!! will check this book out! Thanks for sharing! Hoope you enjoyy!
    - Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look really good. I hope you enjoy them, can't wait to see what you think of them.

    This Week's Book Haul on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Detailed information about the treatment of cataract is here >>
    obat mata katarak

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!