Sunday 16 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves & Showcase Sunday(19)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

I received some exciting books this week. I received a copy of Ruthless, the tenth(!) book in the Pretty Little Liars series. I also got a copy of Insignia by a relatively new publisher and it sounds very different and exciting. The most exciting book I received this week was The Dark Heroine - a book which has a lot of hype surrounding it and I really hope it lives up to expectations! I was also sent a copy of The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty which I've heard fantastic things about.

Only two purchases this week! I can't resist a bargain and both of these books were on half price, so I snapped them up! They are The Dark Garden and The Siren.

What did you get this week?
  

9 comments:

  1. I rather enjoyed Insignia! I didn't think I would because although I like sci-fi I only like it in small doses and there's just enough of it in this book for me.

    Hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! I've heard great things about Insignia and the Siren looks like I could be a good one! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Pretty Little Liars series but I loved one of Sara's standalones - the writing was great. :) I hope you enjoy it (and all your new books)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been very curious about INSIGNIA for a while, so I'm looking forward to hear what you think about it! Happy reading. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will LOVE Insignia. I know, because I did :) I've started to see The Dark Heroine around a lot, even on TV so I will have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruthless is pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it. I hope you enjoy these other books too. :)

    This Week's Book Haul on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dark heroin has a pretty cover! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, The Dark Heroine, I have been seeing this everywhere. I hope you enjoy all these pretties! :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!