Sunday 2 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (17)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I happily received several books for review this week, and surprisingly only one was YA! I received The House on Willow Street by Cathy Kelly who will be stopping by my blog soon. I also received a copy of The Diary of a Submissive which I have already read, so expect a review of that early this coming week. The Rose Petal Beach, The Two Week Wait, One Hundred Names and Happily Ever After also came into my home and I'm excited to read them. The one young adult book I received was Summertime of the Dead!

Again, I'm proud of myself for not actually purchasing any books! Well, I did buy two cross-stitch chart books, but they don't count do they? Unfortunately the swaps I made still haven't arrived, but fingers crossed (again) that they will next week - I think I have enough to keep me busy until then!

Which books came into your home this week? 
Remember to leave a link and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul, some of these have lovely covers, particularly One Hundred Names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul, Stephanie! Wow, only one YA?! No wonder these gave me a mature vibe when I looked at them, haha! Looks like some super sweet reads this week, happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting reads! Those are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look amazing! All these titles are new to me but I hope you enjoy them :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab haul! I hope you enjoy all these pretties! I think I will be looking up a copy of The Diary of a Submissive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool looking mature books . enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!