Sunday 23 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (20)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I've had a reasonably quiet week in regards to books - giving me time to catch up on those that I'm still yet to read. I still received several books from publishers though, which look great. I am extremely excited to read Blink Once - I only heard about it this week, but it sounds absolutely amazing so I will be reading that very soon, I think! I also received a finished copy of Witch Crag. I am currently reading A Month With April-May which I was sent this week, even though it's not released until February next year! I also got a copy of Winterling - something very appropriate considering the weather this week! I love reading seasonal books, so I'm looking forward to this one.

16 comments:

  1. Really like the sound of Blink Once!
    Hope you like your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. A month with april-may looks cute!! and Blink Once also looks great

    hope you enjoy them all, a quiet week is good for us to catch up sometimes right?

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Mont of April-May and Witch Crag both look cool, nice looking books this week :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Melly, Fatty and Me by Edyth Bulbring, a fellow South African author and I loved it! I think a Month With April-May is the first book in the series now published by Hot Key books. I really hope you enjoy it, she's a fantastic author! Blink Once and Witch Crag look great too! :D

    My STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy all your new books this week. I love the look of Blink Once and Witch Crag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh.. Blink Once! I'm dying to read that one! Hope you enjoy everything you got this week!


    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blink Once looks good. Great haul! :)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the winterling cover is cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blink Once looks so good! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Month with April-May is a great title!
    :DI hope you enjoy all your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, Winterling looks great <3 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of Witch Crag. What a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!