Thursday 30 August 2012

From the Review Pile (17)


From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or if you don't receive review books, any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.

I know that a lot of you have a huge pile of books that you want to read/review, but it understandably takes a while to get around to reading them all - here you can give a book (or two!) some of the publicity that it deserves, even if you haven't read it yet!

-----------------------------------

This week, I'm going to showcase Black Dawn!
I actually have no idea how I haven't made the time to get around to this book. I absolutely adore The Morganville Vampires books and was desperate for this one to be released... however, I just haven't had the time to read it. I will definitely try and make time for this one soon!
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires #12) by Rachel Caine
Paperback, 512 pages
Published 1st May 2012 by Allison and Busby
In Last Breath, the rain brought a new and dire threat to Morganville and its vampires... their ancient enemies, the draug. Now, the vampires are fighting a losing war, and it will fall to the residents of the Glass House: Michael, Eve, Shane and Claire, to take the fight to an enemy who threatens to destroy the town, forever.

Lovers of Morganville, rejoice: Black Dawn takes the intrigue, romance and nail-biting suspense of the series to its highest level yet!

7 comments:

  1. I never actually started that series, but I hear it's good! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh this sounds and looks good. I adore the lettering for the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to star the Morganville Vampires series but there are a lot for me to catch up so I hopefully can get the chance to read it soon!

    Hope you enjoy Black Dawn, Stephanie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a cool book! and the cover seems spooky! haha! vampsss! nice! Hope you enjoy Black Dawn steph!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've ever stopped by this meme, and I have to say, it's a good idea, because it can sometimes take a lot longer than one INTENDED to get around to all those reviews, can't it? Kind of a nice way to say to publishers/authors/agents, "Look, I really haven't forgotten! More coming soon!"
    JNCL
    The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea since my book review backlog lurks in dark corners, waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!