Sunday 28 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (25)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.
Another very quiet week for me this week, which again was good as it means I can catch up on a lot of those review copies I have piled up. I did receive one very exciting book in the post though - It came in a very pretty box which I had to tear open as soon as I saw it. Enclosed was a copy of Ketchup Clouds, which I'm actually reading right now, so expect a review soon.

Hope you're all well and had a bookish week!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! Enjoy your reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I like the title! I was a ketchup girl growing up!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like the cover to Ketchup Clouds, it sounds really interesting, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I really like it too when I have a quiet book week, my tbr i slightly out of control so I really need to tackle it soon! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this but it sounds interesting

    Here is my weekly round-up post.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ketchup Clouds looks good, just based on the title. Hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to your review.

    This Week's Book Haul on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a book by Annabel Pitcher that I keep meaning to read. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this. Isn't it nice to get a small haul occasionally? I know I need to catch up on my review pile soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!