Sunday 21 October 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Showcase Sunday (24)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I feel as though I have to apologise this week for my lack of activity on the blog and twitter - I have poor health and it has been aggravating me this week, so I'm afraid that I haven't felt up to much this week!
I bought three books this week, all charity shop finds!
I bought 12 Shades of Surrender: Bound and Undone which I believe are both collections of short stories, so I'm hoping I find at least one new author to enjoy in those books! I also bought Remembrance Day - it doesn't look like my usual sort of read but I find the Great War extremely interesting, plus it's nearly that time of year again, so I couldn't resist.

Hope you're all okay!
What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, when I'm not well I always hide under the covers with books and ignore the rest of the world.
    I hope you enjoy the books you got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembrance day looks like a cute read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembrance Day looks interesting! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Remembrance day looks like an AWESOME read :)

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remembrance Day looks pretty great to me too. It's not something I'd normally read, but I find myself in a very strange mood lately. I hope you'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh interesting selection! Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Remembrance Day looks pretty interesting. War books always make me teary eyed though.

    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon!! I just had my wisdom teeth taken out so we can suffer and get well together lol!
    Cool looking books too, I hope you enjoy them! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon and you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,

    Firstly, thanks for visiting my blog.

    I've had a look at the blurb for Remembrance Day following your post and I've put it on my Wish List.

    Thanks for inspiring a suggestion for my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!