Sunday 7 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (22)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received two YA books this week for review. I hadn't heard of Hold On before, but it sounds like it's just my sort of read. I am a huge fan of the Morganville Vampires series, so I am so, so excited to see what Rachel Caine's latest, Devil's Bargain, is like!


I also received two adult books for review which I'm looking forward to getting into! Those were P.S. I'm Pregnant and The Shadow Wife.


 The last two books I received for review this week had a bit of a wintery theme going on, which is fantastic as it will give me something seasonal to read during winter! The first was A Merry Little Christmas, which I absolutely LOVE the cover of, and The Winter Lodge.


I made one swap this week which I was SO pleased about! I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of This Is Not A Test - a book that I have been dying to read!

I hope you've all had a fantastic week!

15 comments:

  1. I got Hold On too! It sounds so awesome! I love the cover for Devils Bargain!

    Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a great haul! I love Christmas/Winter books so I'm going to have to check those two out. Ahhh and you got This is Not a Test, I still need to pick that one up! Thanks for sharing!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the two adult books sound REALLY interesting! I need to get back to reading adult novels!
    awesome book haul :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to read This is not a test too!! :) Can't wait to start it!! Enjoy all this awesomeness! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST got This Is Not A Test. Hope we both'll enjoy it :) Awesome haul! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for This is not a Test Stephanie! It's an absolute favourite of mine and Courtney's actually stopping by the blog tomorrow! I also like the books with the Christmassy theme going on! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read This is Not a Test, too! And Devil's Bargain does sound great!

    Happy reading. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooved This is Not a Test, Stephanie, so I hope you enjoy it! It's one of those novels that truly make you think and it's so beautifully written that I'm excited just thinking about your upcoming review for it! Wonderful haul this week, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just requested the new Rachel Caine, I like you am a huge fan of the Morganville Vamp series, so I have high expectations. This Is Not a Test is a book I seriously need to pick up. I think I'm one of the few who haven't read it yet either. Great haul Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also got This Is Not A Test and I am really excited to read it! Great haul, enjoy all your other books :) P.S. I'm Pregnant looks fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Is Not a Test is really good... and perfect for this time of year, so I hope you like it. :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul, This is not a test sound so good <3 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!