Sunday 12 August 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (14)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

I'm impressed with myself this week - I didn't buy any books at all - that has to be a first! I was sent some fantastic books this week though, which I'm very grateful for. I am very surprised with all of the fantastic copies of ARCS and other review books that I received this week. I never expected to get so many - though that's certainly not a complaint - I am going to be kept very busy! I received The City's Son, Shadows (I haven't read Ashes yet, but I will definitely read it very soon - sounds amazing!), Eighty Days Yellow, The Half Life of Ryan Davis (I love the sound of this and love the cover!), The Ghosts of Young Nick's Head (Fabulous title!), Furt Bent From Aldaheit, High Speed, Soul Beach and Soul Fire!

What did you get this week?

13 comments:

  1. Wow. Shadows looks brillaint. Great haul here, hope you enjoy! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    Livvy @Nerdy Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows and the Half Life of Ryan Davis both look great! :D

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these all look so good! Oh gosh...The Half Life of Ryan Davis looks SOOOO intriguing, and yes I love that cover too! <3 Fantastic haul, Vivi wishes you a happy reading week! ^_^

    Vivi's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the City's son too! I have read and reviewed Soul Beach and Soul Fire and i loved them! You can find my reviews on my blog!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I got The Citys Son too, it looks amazing right? But seriously, read Soul Beach and Soul Fire first becuase I know you will love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill books this week!
    Off to check on a few now, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of 'Shadows' is really appealing :) hope you enjoy!

    Here is mine :) : http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/showcase-sunday-7.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, Shadows looks awesome! Happy reading ^^

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shadows looks good and you're right, love the name: The Ghosts of Nick Young's Head. Great haul this week Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have shadows!!!! I loved Ashes and I can't wait to read Shadows.

    Great haul this week. Check out my haul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those all look awesome! Thanks for sharing them! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to read which ones are worth reading. Love your A-Z reviews. You're a great resource! :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!