Sunday 3 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (41)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received two books this week - new copies of Night School and Legacy
I actually already had a copy of Night School on my bookshelf but it's quite worn - anyway, I started reading Night School earlier this week and finished it last night. I received both of these books because I actually met the author of the books, CJ Daugherty this week. I was hoping to get both of these signed, but unfortunately the postman delivered them just after I'd been to see her - typical!  Thankfully, CJ brought some awesome bookmarks with her and signed those for me.

I will be holding a Night School/Legacy week on the blog with an event post, so watch out for that soon.

Have a great, book-filled weekend, everybody!

7 comments:

  1. ooh awesome books! I have heard of Night School and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Not familiar with this one but that's cool that you got to meet the author! Love author signings!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued, I haven't heard about this series before but I'm getting a Vampire Knight vibe out of them.

    We'll see when you put your review :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, exciting! I've had an ebook copy of Night School on my Kindle for ages but I haven't read it yet. And thank God you still managed to get some bookmarks signed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Night School must get to Legacy soon! Hope you enjoy it as much as Night School!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Night School looks pretty interesting. Great haul, hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series looks like a lot of fun but I haven't heard too much about it. Happy Reading! :)
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!