Sunday 31 March 2013

Stacking The Shelves and Showcase Sunday (45)



Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



I received two seriously exciting books through the post this week! The book that I was most excited to receive was a finished copy of The Storyteller - as you probably know, I've been raving about this book since I read an advanced copy of it a few months ago. I was so overjoyed when this copy arrived by surprise - and even better, Jodi had signed it for me - seeing as she's my favourite author and this will undoubtedly be my favourite of her books, that was amazing. I got a second surprise when I opened the book to see my name on the inside front cover of the book, labelled as a fan! As you can tell, I'm so happy!

I also received a copy of Charity Norman's new book which will be released later in the year, The Son-in-Law. I'm so excited to see what this book is like as I absolutely loved After the Fall which I read late last year. The premise sounds very intriguing!

I hope you all have a very Happy Easter!




7 comments:

  1. Ooh yay for signed copies! Enjoy!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for signed copies!! I hope you enjoy both books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely for you to get a signed copy! I just finished The Storyteller and it's definitely one of my all-time favourites. I'm keen to read a Charity Norman book after reading your review of After the Fall last year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, signed copies! :D Hope you enjoy your lovely books.
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun to get signed copies of books you love! I just which more authors would come around here! Enjoy and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Signed copies are the best. :) I really should read something of Jodi's, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!