Sunday 17 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (43)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



I received quite a lot of books for review this week - all fantastic surprises!
I'm particularly excited to read The Hit. I read Junk by the same author on recommendation from my teacher back when I was in school and loved it, so I'm hoping this will be just as enjoyable. I also received copies of Don't Look Back, The Last Wild, The Shining Girls and a book with a gorgeous cover, The Sweetness of Forgetting.

I hope you've all had a great week!  

9 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting books! I've never heard any of this but I feel like checking out The Shining Girls. Great haul! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received The Hit this week and it looks really good. I've only read a tiny bit so far but it does live up to all the good things I've heard about it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hit does look interesting. I've seen it on a couple of blogs now. happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of these titles but The Sweetness Of Forgetting looks adorable!
    I should get started with Junk, because it's not the first time that I heard great things about this book.

    Hope you had a great weekend! XX
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really lovely books :) I hope you enjoy them!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't Look Back looks super creepy! Enjoy your reads Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so crazy excited for The Shining Girls... I got an ARC of this as well and it was one of my most anticipated. I'm so worried that I've worked myself up to just be disappointed, so now I'm scared to read it. lol I really hope I get over myself and get around to it soon. :) Great haul!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!