Sunday 10 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday(42)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book this week and I'm very excited about it! It's not a book that I had previously heard of, but after looking at a few reviews and reading the blurb, I'm looking forward to opening up this very promising book!

I'm sad to say that due to the high demand of review requests, I'm no longer able to accept self-published books for review at this moment. Hopefully I'll have the ability to re-open requests of this type in the future.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing this one here and there but haven't read it. Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have heard mixed reviews about this book but would definitely like to hear your thoughts on it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. If just read If You Find Me a couple of weeks ago and it really packs a punch! I hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received If You Find Me this week too hope we both enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If You Find Me looks really good and I've seen it around quite a few times this week. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book. I have this on my review pile and can't wait to read it. It does sound very interesting and I have been seeing some good reviews. Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one has been getting some rave reviews already though, hope you enjoy it!!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it sounds familiar. I'm not sure if it's because it's available on Netgalley or because I saw it on Goodreads. Mmm. It looks really creepy, though! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!