Saturday 15 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (32)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


This week, three new books came into my home for review and I am seriously so excited about them all! 
Mist is a book that has been on my wishlist for a very long time - since the sequel is being released soon, I thought it was time that I found out what the series was like - plus isn't that cover gorgeous?
I have been after a copy of Monument 14 since it was released in America and I am so glad that a UK publisher has picked it up, it looks so interesting - definitely my sort of read!
The final book I received was Colin Fischer, another book which looks like something that I'd love. It has a great contemporary, coming of age look about it and I really hope it lives up to expectations.

So all in all, a very good week for me! 
Have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. All of those books look fantastic, and I completely agree on the cover of Mist... it's gorgeous!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Mist is beautiful. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Mist for sometime now but I still haven't got to it. The cover is the reason I bought it :)

    Hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh interesting looking reads! I haven't heard of these but they look interesting!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting haul this week. I haven't heard of these ones. Will have to check them out. Happy reading!

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monument 14!!! I'm the same, it's been on my wishlist ever since it came out in the US. It's definitely my kinda read. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Mist myself & the cover is stunning! Colin Fischer sounds like one I would enjoy but I had to turn down a review copy because my review pile is whopping at the moment! I hope you enjoy all these pretties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Mist cover is gorgeous! Monument 14 does sound interesting, I'm always a sucker for the dystopian genre so I will likely check this one out eventually. Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!