Sunday 9 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (31)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book for review this week which was Reached, the third book in the Matched trilogy. I still haven't read Crossed yet so I need to get searching for it... it's in my piles of books somewhere!

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't read this trilogy, but know the feeling when you need to read book 2 before reading book 3!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I want to read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I hope you like it and Crossed, I stopped reading the series after Matched though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I have Matched on my TBR list. Love the covers on this series.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Matched and Crossed and loved them both! Still have to get my copy of Reached, but I hope to soon! Enjoy it!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like it! I didn't like Crossed so I'm not continuing the series. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Crossed yet either but I've heard good things about Reached so I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get a copy of Reached even though I haven't read Crossed yet! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to buy this soon, I have Crossed waiting to be read and refuse to buy Reached until I have finished.

    check out my haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have to read Matched but I quite enjoyed Crossed. Happy Reading Stephanie!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!