Thursday 13 December 2012

From the Review Pile (32)


From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or if you don't receive review books, any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.

I know that a lot of you have a huge pile of books that you want to read/review, but it understandably takes a while to get around to reading them all - here you can give a book (or two!) some of the publicity that it deserves, even if you haven't read it yet!

-----------------------------------
This week, I'm going to showcase Reached!

I only received a copy of Reached earlier this week, but I am going to feature it anyway, because it looks great! I really do need to get around to reading Crossed soon as this is a trilogy I'd like to finish. Have you read Reached yet?

Reached by Ally Condie
Paperback, 528 pages

Published 30th November 2012 by Puffin


After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie,
    I haven't read this trilogy yet, but I plan to eventually. I haven't participated in FTRP in a while, but I have something to share today.Here's my From the Review Pile!

    Cheers,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the copy of 'Matched' that I ordered from the library has just arrived - this series sounds interesting =)
    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read this series... No Linky list?
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/2012/12/from-review-pile-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I wasnt won over with the first one of this series and therefore havent returned to it. Heard mixed things about Reached but I hope you enjoy it!! My From the Review Pile link is below!
    http://www.readaraptor.co.uk/2012/12/from-review-pile-6.html

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!