Sunday 3 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (72)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book for review this week and it's a chick-lit book with a very pretty cover - let's hope that  the content is just as good as the aesthetics! The book is called Don't Tell the Groom and is by Anna Bell.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope you enjoy this one!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that looks so cute! I haven't read a chick lit in SUCH a long time and want to start up again.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this one but it's a nice cover. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't Tell The Groom sounds cute! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Lets hope the insides match the outside, because it looks adorable! I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a stunning cover! Let's hope the story is just as good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!