Sunday 24 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (75)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book for review this week and it's a book that I'm very, very excited about! As you may know, I love Christmas themed books and I enjoyed Bailey's last festive book, so I am hoping that this one, Just For Christmas, will be just as good. I can't wait to get stuck into it! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's new to me! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in NEED of chick lit novels and this looks great!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!