Sunday 17 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (74)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


 I received some more festive books this week which is very exciting! It seems like Sarah Morgan may be my go-to author for Christmas themed stories, the past year or so I've read books by her and enjoyed them, so I am so excited to see how Sleigh Bells in the Snow turns out! I also received a hard copy of what will actually only be available as copy, Christmas at the Crescent, and I've already started reading Make My Wish Come True!
I also received one YA book this week, though I'm trying to limit those now, I couldn't say no to a hardback of Allegiant!

I hope you've all had a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I hope you enjoy Allegiant! It seems to be getting major harshness from some reviewers. I enjoyed it personally! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of the covers of the books you got. The UK versions are always so much prettier. Make My Wish Come True looks like a book I would love! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleigh Belles in Snow was a really nice read. Allegiant has gotten a lot of harsh reviews, curious to hear what you think. Nice haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, lots of Christmassy books this week! I need to start looking for festive titles myself, I don't have any. :(

    Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!