Sunday 10 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday(73)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I accepted one book for review this week and that was the much talked about The Cuckoo's Calling. I have been so torn on whether or not to try out this book, but there's nothing to lose, so I will have to see what this one turns out to be like!

I hope you've had a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! Haven't decided if I wanted to try out these new books myself. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!