Sunday 25 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (63)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book this week. I have been receiving postcards for a while, building up suspense which has lead to this book (Check out #GameTrilogy). I'm hoping that Game is as exciting as I predict it will be!

3 comments:

  1. I'm anticipating that too!! Great pick(:
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! When getting postcards or other swag items, it's always cool to get the actual book! Know that's how I was when I saw promo for 13 to Life at RT 2010 and got tons of cool stuff there! Finally got the book and was in awe!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy, not one I've heard of until now.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!