Sunday 4 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (61)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


This week I received a very exciting book for review! Ever since I heard about the American release of Every Day, I've wanted to grab a copy of this book. Thankfully, it's now being released in the UK and so the wait is over. I have loved Levithan's writing in the past and I'm hoping this will be just as good, if not better!

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! See this one around a lot! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I love the cover of that one! I haven't had the chance to read it yet, but I've heard it's good. (:

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bound to be good, right!? Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't the biggest fan of this one but it was incredibly different and original. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Levithan's writing as well so I hope you'll enjoy this one :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!