Saturday 10 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (63)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book through the post this week! A brand new, finished copy of The Killing Woods arrived yesterday, wrapped in a very shiny gold envelope! I have read one book by Lucy Christopher before, Stolen, and really enjoyed it, so I hope this one will be just as good!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I loved Stolen. I'll have to check this out!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    Stop by tomorrow for my StS post! http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Hope you enjoy it as well!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!