Sunday 28 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (60)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received one book for review this week and it looks very interesting - It has a very unique, different look to it and I'm looking forward to picking it up! 
The book is called Arclight

I hope you've all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! This one's new to me! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many mixed things about this one! I hope you love it! My StS won't be up until tomorrow!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard some pretty fantastic things about this one! Very eager to read this one as well. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!