Sunday 21 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (59)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


This week, I received five books for review, four of which are young adult and one which is an adult thriller. I am particularly excited about Vivian versus the Apocalypse and Linked which look like two books that I will really enjoy! The other two young adult books were The Thing About Wolves and The Glass Republic. The adult thriller which I received is a translated book, The Fire Witness by Lars Kepler.

3 comments:

  1. The Fire Witness looks beyond creepy! Looks like something that you would see on an episode of Hannibal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard lots of great things about Linked, I really want to get my hands on a copy for myself! I've not heard of the others, but I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Latest Stacking The Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!