Sunday 21 April 2013

Stacking The Shelves and Showcase Sunday (48)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


 I received a very mixed lot of books for review this week! I received two new adult books, The Holiday Home and A French Affair. I also received three very intriguing young adult books, all of which I'm very excited about! Those were The Dead Girls Detective Agency, Kite Spirit and You Don't Know Me. Last but not least, I received two childrens books, Summerkin and Unlocking the Spell.

Enjoy your weekend!




9 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting haul! These are all new to me but they look intriguing!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I see some great adult novels, I have been in need to read one these days so I'll check the ones you got!

    hope you enjoy them all,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh these look really sweet! I hope you enjoy them :).
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fab haul.I got You Don't Know Me aswell. Sounds really good. Enjoy all your reads

    Feel Free to Check out my book haul post: Feeding The Addiction/On My Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summerkin looks so cute! I've been adding a ton of MG books to my shelves lately, they're always such fun. Should check out Unlocking the Spell now too. :D Happy Reading, Stephanie!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Dead Girl's Detective Agency as well, but your cover is different. Hope we both like it. Enjoy your reads, Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dead girls detective agency...hmmm I might have to look that one up=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sharing!!! I think I can share these with my kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul!! I really want I Don't Know Me. I just ADORED The Look by Sophia Bennett and I will reading anything she writes!! You're soooo lucky to receive it.
    Your blog is beautiful! I'm a new follower. Can you please follow back? Thanks (:

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!