Sunday 7 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (46)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received four very different books this week!
I received an adult, non-fiction book called Tiny Beautiful Things as well as an adult fiction book called Cold Killing. I also recieved two young adult books - The Madness Underneath and Deadlands, which I'm particularly excited about.

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up Sunday, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Madness Underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold Killing is on my wishlist! It sounds really good :) Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deadlands is a new one and sounds really good. Doesn't appear to be available in the US though, shucks. :) Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!