Sunday 14 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (47)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



Hello everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed following Night School Week on my blog during this past week! Don't forget to enter my giveaway for two signed bookmarks (International) by clicking HERE!

I received two unexpected books for review this week! The first was Dead Silence and the second was Jinx!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Never seen those covers for Kimberly's books! Pretty neat and totally different from the US ones!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Silence! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab haul!!

    Feel Free to Check out my book haul post: Feeding The Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got two books this week too! I haven't heard of either ones that you have but I'll just have to check them out won't i!

    My StS and Sunday Post

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind a book in The Body Finder series but I do love them! I hope you enjoy the last book. :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dead silence by Kimberly Derting sounds pretty good, and I hope you enjoy it!

    Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read anything by Kimberly Derting but know a lot of people that like her books. Hope you're one of them! Jinx was a cute MG book, but I had a hard time with it. Look forward to seeing what you think! Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!