Sunday 22 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (66)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received two books this week. The first was young adult book The Dream Thieves, the second instalment in the Raven Boys series. I also received a copy of This Song Will Save Your Life, a book that I am very, very excited to read - I am also very excited to listen to the actual playlist that goes alongside this book. 

I hope that you've all had a great week!

3 comments:

  1. This Song Will Save Your Life sounds goods and I like that it has it's own playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dream Thieves sounds awesome. Heard good things about This Song Will Save Your Life.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy The Dream Thieves! I re-read The Raven Boys and loved it the second time around. I've heard good things about The Dream Thieves so far and I'll keep my eye out for your review :)

    This Song Will Save Your Life has such a gorgeous cover! The book reminds me of another book that came out last year called Beat Girl. Have you read that one? I believe it was only a UK Release.

    Happy Reading!
    Cheers,
    Savindi

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!