Sunday 8 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (64)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


 I received three books for review this week! I love the cover of Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream - it looks very autumnal and like an ideal book to cosy up with now that autumn is here. I am very eager to pick up How To Love, a new contemporary YA novel which sounds as though it's bound to be a hit! I also received a copy of Monsters, the third book in the Ashes trilogy.

Have a great, book-filled week!

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice haul! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing these around this week on other blogs, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!