Sunday 23 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (55)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


 I received two books this week, both adult fiction and both pleasant surprises! 
The books that I received were The Killing Game and By My Side.

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy them! I often have trouble with adult fiction, but By My Side looks good, I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen either one of these books but I love adult fiction. Enjoy your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!