Sunday 16 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves and Showcase Sunday (54)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I had two unexpected book deliveries this week - I hadn't heard of either of these, but they definitely look appealing to me. I received a copy of Brock at the beginning of the week, and a copy of Brooklyn Girls at the end of the week.

Hope you've all had a great weekend, happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Surprises are always the best! Especially when they're books that appeal to you! When I do get surprise books in the mail, about 95% of the time they're not ones I want to read all that much. Sometimes it's because it's like book 5 or something like that in a series that I have never read, so yeah, not likely to read the entire series when I have soooo many TBR books as it is!

    Hope you enjoy them though! :D

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the Brooklyn Girls looks cute - enjoy! Most of the books I receive are surprises and 95% of the time I enjoy them a lot so fingers crossed it's the same for you.

    My (first) Showcase Sunday/Stacking the Shelves

    (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about Brooklyn Girls! Will have to check it out.

    I hope you enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books :D
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.com/2013/06/book-haul-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard lots of good things about Brooklyn Girls! I would like a copy of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooklyn Girls sounds really interesting, I've seen a few good reviews of that one :) Happy reading!

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/im-back-showcase-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!