Sunday 13 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (35)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

 

I received three books for review this week! 
I am super excited to read In the Shadow of Blackbirds - it looks very creepy and even more intriguing. I really can't wait to pick it up.
I also received Burning for Revenge and Someone Else's Fairytale.

Hope you have all had a great week!

6 comments:

  1. All of those look like awesome reads! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review of In the Shadows of Blackbirds. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! In the Shadow of Blackbirds looks so blooming good! Happy REading!

    Check Out My New Books - Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, In the Shadow of the Blackbirds sounds really interesting! Can't wait to see what you think. It seems more often than not books pitched to be creepy aren't very creepy at all. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A small haul, but hope you enjoy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking books, I've heard some great things about Marsden.
    I snagged In the Shadow of Blackbirds too, I can't wait to get into that one. Looks creepy! :) Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!