Monday 7 January 2013

News: After the Fall selected for Richard and Judy's Book Club!




I don't usually make 'news' posts, but I had to make an exception for this as I'm so excited about it! You may remember that I reviewed After the Fall by Charity Norman last year and loved it - this year it has been not only released, but also chosen as a book in the Richard and Judy Book Club! Norman is a fantastic author and I'm so glad that her book has been chosen. Hopefully more people will try out her work and like me, love it! Please, please do pick it up, especially if you're a fan of similar authors such as Jodi Picoult.

Check out my review of After the Fall here: http://www.steppingoutofthepage.co.uk/2012/12/after-fall.html

The four debut books in the Spring book club areare The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce, Dark Winter by David Mark, The Land of Decoration by Grace McCleen, and The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh.
The other six titles titles that have been chosen are: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn , Gold by Chris Cleave, Jasmine Nights by Julia Gregson,, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Good Father by Noah Hawley, and of course, After the Fall by Charity Norman.


[Book club information taken from The Bookseller.com, Images from WHSmith.com]

1 comment:

  1. Those book are really pleasant to read and I've become a fan of it and it was really a good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!