Sunday 25 March 2012

In My Mailbox (16)


In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

I had a relatively slow week for books this week - which is probably a good thing as I have a whole load to catch up on! I received an ARC of Burn Mark this week which looks really interesting - I'm sure most of you will love the sound of it! I was confused when a copy of Fake Mustache came through the mail to me (complete with an actual fake mustache!) - it looks very peculiar but that makes me want to read it more! I was also kindly given a copy of FireSeed One from the author, Catherine Stine. The premise sounds amazing!   

I had yet another visit to Barter Books this week and traded in a few of my old books - meaning that I didn't have to pay a penny for any of these (and I still have about £40 to spend!). I picked up Bud, Not Buddy, Festival, Seeing Redd, Apples, The Lottery, The Mysterious Edge of the Heroic World, Pictures of Lily, If You Come Softly, Disconnected and Crossing The Line. I also bought a copy of a book on my wish list this week and that was The Opposite of Amber. 


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

14 comments:

  1. Nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures of Lily looks so awesome! Great haul and enjoy your reads!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of all the books before. So it's time for me to check them out! I like the cover for Burn Mark. Totally cool!

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I love the cover for 'The Mysterious Edge of the Heroic World' and 'The Opposite of Amber.' Awesome books!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Burn Mark is also on my IMM, but I've never heard of the other books; I'll have to check them out.
    My IMM: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some very interesting books there. :) The Opposite of Amber's cover is really pretty and mysterious; I'm gonna go check it out on Goodreads.

    Anyway, here's my IMM!

    Enjoy your books!

    Meg @ The Book Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books :) I love the idea of swapping books for other books!

    Here's my IMM
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Pictures of Lily and Disconnected look really good...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week... enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of any of these books, but they look interesting! I hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. omigod I love the cover of Apples xD Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read FireSeed One and I loved it! I hope you enjoy it. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! this is an impressive pile! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got a lot of books!

    My IMM http://midnight-orchid.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!