Wednesday 21 March 2012

Book Trailer: The Intern

Hi everyone,

I thought that you may be interested in watching the new book trailer that's been produced for THE INTERN by Dillon Khan which will be published in the UK, by Puffin, on 5th April.

It's been called 'The Devil Wears Prada for the music TV industry' - sounds promising, right?

I'll also be reading and reviewing this book in due course, so keep an eye out for my review.
For now, here's a video to whet your appetite... Let me know what you think!



Find out more here on the official website:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the trailer. I loved The Devil Wears Prada. :) And this looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! and the trailer is awesome!! :D I love the sound of this one.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!