Sunday 25 December 2011

In My Mailbox (4) - The Christmas Edition!


In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
In My Mailbox is a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you had a lovely day!

Here are the books I received and it's safe to say I'm extremely excited for all of them!
The picture certainly isn't the best, so here's a list:

Hardbacks
Lola & The Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
Putting Make-up on Dead People - Jen Violi
Blood Wounds - Susan Beth Pfeffer

Paperbacks
Geography Club - Bret Hartinger
Scars - Cheryl Rainfield
What They Always Tell Us - Martin Wilson
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Impossible - Nancy Werlin
Killing Britney - Sean Olin
Bloom - Elizabeth Scott
Hard Love - Ellen Wittlinger
Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You - Peter Cameron
How Not to be Popular - Jennifer Ziegler
Newes from the Dead - Mary Hooper
Secret Lives (Darke Academy 1) - Gabriella Poole


Merry Christmas, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Oh a lot of books to read, I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome IMM! I hope you enjoy Lola and the Boy Next Door! I absolutely loved it!

    PS: A new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLA!!! Oh Cricket Bell, how I adore that beautiful nerd <3 Oooh really want to read Blood Wounds and Darke Acaddemy sounds great too. You clearly had an awesome bookish Christmas :D Hope you enjoy these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got a lot of great books. Happy reading and Happy holidays to you. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a few books. :) I really need to read Lola, I've seen nothing but good reviews about it. Hope you enjoy your books and thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I can't wait to read so many. Like Putting Makeup on Dead People, Dash & Lily and Stephanie Perkins novels... Hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Great haul! So many good books there to enjoy. I hope you have fun reading them all! :)

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of books! I've read Bloom by Elizabeth Scott and I really enjoyed it, I hope you do too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!