Friday 30 December 2011

Follow Friday (1)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
The question that everyone was asked this week was:

The New Year is here - and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog? 

To be honest, I'm not much in favour of 'resolutions' as it just gives me something to break!
I only started blogging this month and so I'm still new to all of this. I think I'm doing okay so far though, so my main aim is to keep doing what I'm doing - reading, reviewing and commenting
For me, I think that consistency is going to be the key of my blog - I need to keep myself reading at a good pace and posting frequently so that I don't fall behind - I need to keep myself motivated! I also think that I'll look into hosting more giveaways, as my first seemed to be a reasonable success. I'll be contributing to RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) as much as possible in 2012, too. 
I'm pretty happy with the appearance of my blog so far (yay, owls!) but I'll keep it in mind to keep it tidy and looking as good as I can make it.

11 comments:

  1. Following back! I really want to get involved with RAK. Thanks for mentioning it! I love your owl theme, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following back!! Love the owl! Not sure if it's only me, but the white on pink sometimes is hard to read. I have to find the right angle for it haha


    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of the same goals. Thanks for stopping by - I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing about resolutions--but there is just something about the new year that makes it feel necessary to make a plan or a goal or something. You know what I mean?

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've thought about participating in RAK. I'll probably try to do it later on.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm returning the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your 100th follower! Woot woot! Seriously, only one month of blogging and you're already at 100 followers? Good job! ;) I also really love your owls. hehe. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fo your comment on A Christmas Carol...it's a tough one to get into!

    Glad to see you on the blog hop, too! Let me know if you are on twitter (@maestra_Amanda)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I suck at resolutions.
    I mostly just want to keep on going you know? and write more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sound good to me! I need to do more commenting as well.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy New Year!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow, I'm following back. Like you, I need to be more consistent in my blogging. I'm going to design a schedule and see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great year and the owls in your blog are the CUTEST! XD

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!