Saturday 3 December 2011

An Introduction

Whilst I'm new to this book blog, I'm certainly not new to having a love of books!


Full reviews for most of the books I have read (so far!) can be found on my Goodreads profile, which can be found here:
My Goodreads Profile


I also own a book related tumblr, which is here:
'You know you're a book lover when' on Tumblr




Since this is a book blog, it's probably a good idea to introduce myself by mentioning some of my favourite books. My absolute favourite would have to be The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Chbosky), but I also love The Bell Jar (Plath), Flowers for Algernon (Keyes), Wintergirls (Anderson), Tuesdays with Morrie (Albom), The Book Thief (Zusak), The Kite Runner (Hosseini), Going Too Far (Echols), Wuthering Heights (Brontë), Anna and the French Kiss (Perkins), Tipping the Velvet (Waters), Sing You Home (Picoult), A Monster Calls (Ness), Candlemoth (Ellory), Bridget Jones 1&2 (Fielding), The Hunger Games Trilogy (Collins) and, of course, Harry Potter (Rowling).


As you can see from this selection, I definitely don't restrict myself to a certain genre, I read almost anything - I am a complete bibliophile.


I look forward to discovering and reviewing more books through this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty! I have a MAJOR weakness for owls and the colour pink, so, you know. I'm in love.

    HARRY POTTER YES YES YESSSSSS! I'm an obsessive fan. And I really loved Bridget Jones's Diary. SO SO much fun. I'd seen the movies first, then read this and giggled the whole way through.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caongrats on the new blog - I love the owls! Looking forward to reading your reviews and chatting about books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter and Wuthering Heights? A blogger after my own heart. I absolutely love your background, I have a fetish for owls and pink is a bonus! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogland. I love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beginning from you.. keep post!

    HaLoMi Trekker
    Rinjani Trekking
    Lombok - Indoensia

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!