Sunday 11 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (90)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books, whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


 This week, I recieved two books for review, both young adult, contemporary romance books, which should actually make a refreshing change from the huge influx of the racier new adult books which are being released at the moment. The books are part of the 'If Only' series/range and they are called Wish You Were Italian and Fool Me Twice.

I hope you've all had a great week!

6 comments:

  1. wish you were italian and fool me twice look so cute. I sometimes need an overload of cuteness in my contemporaries!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few light hearted YA contemporaries is what I need now. The angsty YA and NA are making everything too edgy.

    Samina
    Escapism from Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read both of these, great summer reads :) enjoy! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.

    thanks again
    IPL8 live stream 2015

    ReplyDelete
  5. nằm mơ thấy đủ thứ trên đời này
    những điều cần biết về cuộc sống đời thường
    mattino công ty cổ phần mai nguyên
    trao nguoc da day ty bach thao
    cach chua hoi mieng ty bach thao

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!