Sunday 4 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (89)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books, whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



 This week I purchased one book and received two for review through the post! The book that I purchased was a book I've been after for a while now, just because the story sounds so like something I'd enjoy. That book was Silver Linings Playbook. The two unexpected books I received for review were Fifth Grave Past the Light and Sixth Grave on the Edge

Hope you've had a good week!

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOMG! You got review copies of 5th Grave Past the Light and 6th Grave on the Edge?! So envious!! Looooove the Charley Davidson series and cannot wait for book 6! Happy Reading! :D

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whichever one America doesn the rolex datejust replica judges will probably save with their Wild Card pick. The good news is that this means swiss replica watches we won have to listen to Jovany Barreto rolex masterpiece watches, or Stefano Langone slaughter any more tired Idol standards, and we louis vuitton outlet won be forced to replica watches uk watch (or listen to) Jordan Dorsey or Brett Loewenstern any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I really want to read Silver Linings! I adored the film so the book is guaranteed to be amazing. Enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    I'm hosting a Mental Health Awareness Month in June too! If you'd like to find out more or join in that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three covers look very good, I hope you enjoy them :D

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!