Friday 17 May 2013

Stacking The Shelves and Showcase Sunday (51)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

What a week for new books! I received four books this week, one adult and three YA books, all of which sound absolutely amazing - I seriously have no idea which one to pick up first! The adult fiction I received was Dot and the young adult books were Invisibility, Nowhere and the much raved-about The 5th Wave.

Have a great weekend, all! 

6 comments:

  1. I should really check out The 5th Wave - I keep seeing it everywhere! Hope you enjoy it and all the other books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I keep debating about Invisibility. Pretty heavily too! Will wait for your review to help add to my dilemma!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of No Where but I've read Rick Yancey's The 5th Wave!

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard many great things about the 5 wave, I hope you'll like it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Invisibility I haven't read anything by Andrea Cremer yet but I do like David Levithans writing :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a copy of 5th wave too! Except I totally forgot to include it in my post today. lol So looking forward to finding some free time to read that one, sounds amazing. Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!