Sunday 17 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (39)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



One review book this week - and it sounds so amazing! I hadn't heard of Pretty Girl Thirteen before it came through the post, but it is something I would jump at the chance to read, it sounds just like my sort of read!


I haven't been purchasing many books recently, but this week I bought two, both of which have very interesting premises - 172 Hours On The Moon and Deadly Hemlock.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Deadly Hemlock looks pretty good. Hope you enjoy! Happy reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I looooved Deadly Hemlock! For US it's just called Hemlock! It was freaking awesome! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!