Sunday 4 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves & Showcase Sunday (26)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.

 
I came home to find a rather large parcel on my doorstep yesterday! I received three very different books for review. One book was The Infernal Devices - Clockwork Angel which is actually a manga book and caught my eye straight away - I haven't read a book in this format before, but I look forward to trying it out! I also received Hidden and Struck by Lightening!
I'd also like to give my thanks to the author of 27 who sent me her book for review at the start of this week  - it looks very interesting and very appealing!


I actually got these books last week but forgot to include them in my post! I bought both of these on offer, Eighty Days Blue and Reflected In You. I haven't read the predecessors yet, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy those first!

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read these but hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Reflected in you is completely amazing!! I love this serie so freaking much!! And I think I've re-read this book about 3 times now! I just love it <3 <3 So really, I hope you'll enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Infernal Devices in Manga form sounds interesting, hopefully it's a good read! Enjoy all your other books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! The Infernal Devices- manga style! Sounds cool.
    Amy @ TeenyReader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to catch up on HON. I rather enjoyed Reflected in You Hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking I need to jump on the Sylvia Day bandwagon, for sure. Great haul, happy reading! :)
    My Showcase Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!