Sunday 25 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (29)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


I received some unexpected books for review this week! I love the look of Shadows, and can't wait to see what it's like. I also received Broken Illusions, Losing Agir and Gamer from their respective publishers. They're all very different and it's great to get some variation! I also received a copy of Escape From The Forbidden Planet from the wonderful author, Julie Anne Grasso.

You've probably guessed that I can't resist a half price book bargain and this week Seven Years to Sin was on offer, so I picked that one up too!

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of Broken Illusions and Shadows, I hope you enjoy all your books

    Weekly round up post
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broken Illusions looks really good! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeey for Sylvia Day's book!! I LOVE her books so much <3 <3 Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Reading to you!

    I just started following you and hope you can maybe stop by my page and follow back as well?

    www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Haven't heard of those but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking books! Hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!