Sunday 27 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (88)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books, whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


 Three new books came into my home this week! The first was a finished copy of Above, which I'm currently reading and really enjoying. The second book that I received from publishers was Love Letters to the Dead which I love the sound of, and I'm very excited to check out. I purchased one book this week because I simply couldn't resist, that book was Wanna Cook? which is a companion to the Breaking Bad TV Series which I'm really quite obsessed with - I can't wait to flick through.

I hope you've all had a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. Interesting selection of books. I see that you got the Breaking Bad book, which I have been trying to get as a gift for someone.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. We find out tonight on Fox if I replica belts watched enough of this dribble over prada replica the last 9 seasons to have any chanel outlet insight, or if I totally full of it! Check back lv outlet each week for more rants, quips and other nonscientific observations about the http://www.24jdc.us/information.asp Idols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap nike roshe run shoes Walked in front of cheap nike roshe run shoes cheap, like to see the leadership of subordinates, hang on cheap hands, his face cheap nike roshe run shoes revealed a nike roshe run australia spring-like smile. cheap withdraw his hand, asked the director, I do not know if you cheap nike roshe nike roshe run sale run shoes find anything ah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| math games| cool math a-z| coolmath games
    b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good topic you have here. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. cheap assignment online

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!