Sunday 26 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (81)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.



 I received three books for review this week and I'm especially excited about the two young adult books which sound quite original. The two YA books were Grasshopper Jungle and Fangirl. I also received a chick-lit read by an author whose writing I was introduced to over the Christmas period - Veronica Henry. Her latest book is called Love On the Rocks.


I bought three books this week, all chick-lit and all by the same author. I read a couple of books by Carole Matthews over Christmas and absolutely loved them, so I am hoping that these three will be just as good! The three books are For Better, For Worse, A Comprimising Position and The Difference A Day Makes.

2 comments:

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!