Sunday 12 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (79)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.




 Hello everybody, it's good to be back!
I hope that you have all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

I'm going to kick off this years blogging by showing you some of the books that I received for review whilst I was away. The books that I received included Salvage, When Mr Dog Bites, Charm and Strange, The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon In Two as well as A Breath of Frost! I was especially excited to receive Salvage, which I am currently reading as it looks like it's going to be one of 2014's biggest hits.

I hope you've all had a great haul during the past few weeks!

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice haul! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salvage sounds interesting. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Breath of Frost is very popular this week. Salvage looks interesting.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome haul! They look so good! I also got A Breath of Frost this week. I got my weekly haul up on my blog so you should definitely stop by. Happy reading!
    Under the Book Rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!