Sunday 15 December 2013

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday (78)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's ReviewsShowcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.
These memes are a replacement of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox.

Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday make a place to showcase your new books,
whether you obtained them through the post or otherwise.


This week I received one book for review, which I am extremely excited about - it's called Mother, Mother and it sounds like it has the potential to be incredible! I'm sure it'll be one of my first reviews of 2013. I also snapped up a copy of Keeper of the Light which was only £1 (for a brand new copy) on Amazon this week.

Hope you're having a great December so far!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are both new to me! Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother, Mother looks scary :P :) Hope you are having a great December :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I got Mother, Mother too! It sounds absolutely brilliant - can't wait to read it. Enjoy your books!

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately this is an award and tag free zone - Whilst I appreciate the thought, I simply don' have the time to pass them on.

Please feel free to leave a reply, I read and appreciate them all!